To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
We care about your privacy
Leather & Letters will collect and process your personal data, such as name, address, telephone number and email address, but also data regarding the device that you make use of for browsing Leather & Letters website and data regarding your use of Leather & Letters website. Your personal data is mainly processed for the purpose of administrating your purchase and fulfilling our undertakings under an agreement with you, and for the purpose of providing a high-level customer support.
Data privacy is of high importance to Leather & Letters.
We will not process or save sensitive data such as gender, religion, ethnic origin. We just want make sure we can contact you regarding news and updates of your purchased products. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and take technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data. If you have any questions regarding Leather & Letters processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Services used to save or track data:
Social Medias used:
All though some information will be saved up to 10 years for tax regulations.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• You can at cancel you subscriptions sent to you by our newsletter service by clicking the link at the bottom of each newsletter sent to you.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nathan Martin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
You can always complain at the Swedish Data Inspection at:
Phone: +46 (0)8-657 61 00
hello [@] leatherandletters [.] com
+46 (0)768 564 763
Leather & Letters
C/O Hossein Lavi
211 30 Malmö
Shipping & delivery
Shipping within Sweden is handled by Postnord. Expected time of delivery is typically 2-3 business days, but can take up to 5 days, depending on your location. Tracking is currently not available.
International shipping is handled by Postnord. Expected time of delivery is typically 5-10 business days, but can take up to 15 days, depending on your location. Tracking is currently not available.
Please note delivery might take longer during periods of sales and public holidays.
If you find that you need to return an order, you can do so by either mailing your order back to us or by visiting our shop during our normal business hours. It's important that you return your product in the same condition you received it. This means labels still attached, and no visible wear marks. When you have received your order via in-store sale or mail, you have 30 days to return it back to our shop.
If returning via mail, you are responsible for shipping fees. Returns can be mailed to the following address:
Please return your item to:
Leather & Letters
c/o Hossein Lavi
211 30 Malmö
All mail returns are processed within 5 business days from the day it reaches our shop in Malmö. Your refund will be processed and a confirmation will be sent via email.
Etsy accept all major credit and debit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Discover).
Credit and debit cards
You will be able to enter your payment details at the time of your placing of your order using a valid credit or debit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Discover). The applicable amount will immediately be reserved on your card but will not be debited until your item is dispatched.
The transaction is processed by Etsy, www.etsy.com, in order to ensure fast and secure payment which meets the PCI DSS v3.1 requirements. Leather & letters does not save your card details. All information is encrypted using client-side encryption and sent to Etsy via secure servers (SSL/HTTPS).
Etsy reserves the right to check the validity of the credit or debit card, its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data that you have provided correlates with the address data of the credit or debit card. Etsy and Leather & Letters may refuse orders depending on the result of these controls. In light of the above, it is advisable to make sure that you have sufficient funds on your credit or debit card before you place your order. Credit card companies may block foreign online purchases for security reasons why you need to contact your credit card company and ask them to remove such blocks if applicable.